Monday, June 25, 2012

On Vacation

This week I have read two books. I have had about a couple of hours of quiet time.  Ian has slept through the night twice. I was able to take my oldest on her first roller coaster ride. And tonight as Ashton, Brenna and Ian sleep and Sarah and Daniel are at the pool, I'm finally started to get into that relaxed zone. It's nice and I pray that it continues throughout our trip.  At some point I should have some cute pictures to post and we have a new camera so there should be a few good ones.  Granted I can not promise that the kids will be looking at the camera or smiling at the same time. I still have not figured out how to get all the kids to look in one direction and smile at the same time.  If that ever happens, I'll wear a supermom shirt for a day!  Now I'm back to vegging out on the couch. Or, I may go hop in the hot tub...

No comments: