Monday, June 4, 2012

How to Feed a Baby Brother

Some days things get a little crazy.  Some days I have to put the kids to work.  I love me some kid labor!  The other day Ian woke up hungry.  I needed to sweep the floor (since he's allergic to a lot of foods, I can't leave the kids mess under the table when he's down), wash the dishes and change out some laundry. Not to mention deal with a few other things that were going on at the same time!  Frazzled.  That was my name and I wore it proudly. Here is where kid labor came in.  I asked Ashton to feed his little brother.  He thought it was the coolest thing to do. And this is what I came out of the kitchen to find...



Yes, I now had  a huge mess in the living room to clean up! But I was able to get so much done while the boys were occupied.  Since Ian already needed a bath, I was able to pluck him out of the chair and take him right on in to get cleaned.  Goodness, I love those boys!

No comments: