Saturday, June 2, 2012

30 Days of Shreddin'

I have a plan.  It's a good plan.  I'm going to the gym for some intense cardio 4-5 days a week.  I'm alternating doing upper and lower body workouts when I go.  And yesterday I came home with the 30 Day Shred DVD.  I had a copy previously, but it broke. I wish I could say it was from using it, but the kids grabbed it and cracked it!

Last night I tried to have a Level 1 Day 1 experience, but I could not make it through the first 10 minutes.  Thankfully, I'm not sore this morning.  I'm going to do my best to make The Shred my evening workout.  I'm hoping that between the two of them, I can lose 10 pounds.   I have been eating somewhat better.  Granted, my need for chocolate this week is a LOT greater than it usually is.  Overall, I'm eating healthier and moving the family towards eating "whole".  As we can afford it, I plan on moving us to organic eating as well. But that is for another post!

No comments: