Monday, August 22, 2011

Brenna and Emma's Birthday Cake

I hope to get time to post pictures of the party later, but for now here are the cake pictures.  The carriage was my most ambitious cake to date and I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  My wonderful daughter and my lovely niece loved the cake and that made it worth all the work!  And I want to send a big thanks to my husband for keeping the kids out of my hair while I worked on the cake! Love you babe!
 First there was a ball of cake...
 And a fairy godmother came and turned it into this!
 The wheels were a little challenging. Thankfully they are for looks or this thing would only move in circles!

I wanted each girl to have their own cake. My niece just went to Disney and is in love with princess'. I also like to call Brenna my petite princess, so the theme was an easy one.  I found the pillow cakes online and the tiara fit in.  While doing research, I found this sweet little carriage and just had to make one! 



1 comment:

Savannah McQueen said...

This is so impressive! Great work.