Friday, January 7, 2011

It's a Boy!!!

Daniel and I are pleased to announce that our new addition will be a little boy!  We would have been happy either way, but a boy will even things out around here! 

We do have one prayer request.  I'll have to have another ultrasound next month. Our little man's ventricles in his brain measured 10.1 and 10.4.  Normal measurements are 10 and under. My doctor assured me that this is common and that if he were more concerned, he would send me to specialized care. But all of the other measurements for brain and spine development were dead on.  If one of them were off, he would have been very concerned   The check is more of a "just to be sure"  type thing. I've read over the data online and fully agree with his assessment. On top of that, if he's wrong, there is not much that can be done until the little guy is born.  So please pray that things are back to the normal numbers at the next ultrasound!

No comments: