2 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (8 pack)
3 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups Sugar
2 teaspoon Vanilla
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1/2 cup Sugar
2 heaping teaspoons of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9 x 13 glass baking dish, spread out one can of the crescent rolls to cover the bottom. You can roll these out or you can use your fingers to spread them out to cover the pan. Pinch the seems together to seal.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt together. Beat until well mixed and fluffy (about 2 minutes on medium).
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent roll mixture.
- Take other can of crescent rolls and spread them over the top of the cream cheese. Take care to pinch together seams and pull to the edge of the cream cheese. The top is a bit harder than the bottom!
- For the topping - Pour the melted butter over the top layer of the crescent rolls.
- Mix the sugar, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
- Spread topping evenly over the butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Once this comes our of the oven, drizzle the top with the honey. Don't skip this step. This is extremely good without the honey, but even better with it!
If you make it, let me know what you think.