Monday, September 13, 2010

And Then She Was One

My baby, my tiny little princess has turned one.  It's been an amazing year with her and I have loved getting to know her more each day.  She's such a sweet little child with a touch of temper.  I actually call her princess because of it!  Here are some picture of her birthday party.
And that was all that was left of her cake!

Update:  I forgot to mention that Brenna also had her 1 year checkup a the doctors office.  She weighs 18.1 pounds and is 28 inches tall.  I love the doctors at the office.  They have been telling me since she was 6 months that she didn't match up with the height/weight requirements for her age ratios.  I smiled politely during the chats because my other two had the same comments. Long, or in Brenna's case, short and lean run in my kids.  So at this visit, Brenna's doctor started plugging the numbers in on the chart and he talking sweet and said, "Well, her numbers look great and she's looking really good.   And her size is great.  She's in the 10th percentile, and she's going to be really petite.  Now there is nothing wrong with being petite..."  I just laughed and told him that I was okay with it and I knew she was bound to be short long before they acknowledged!  

No comments: