Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lusting...

Last night I did something I rarely ever do... I went shopping alone!  Not only that, the shopping trip was all about me.  Well almost.  I did go price some stuff for Ashton's birthday, but that's beside the point.  I went by Kohl's to grab a few tops.  Since I was alone, I walked all around the store.

And that's when I saw these...

I don't really like shoe shopping, but sometimes a pair just stops me in my tracks.  It doesn't matter that I would barely be to walk in these. Goodness, I'm in love.  I almost put all my stuff back in order to purchase these.  And then reality set in.  I have  a weak ankle and three kids and these never, EVER would work in my life, but I'm still lusting after them.  You know I'm short and tall, sexy heels call my name!

On a more realistic level, I found this purse.  It's next on my acquisition list.  I almost dumped my tops for it.  (But the logical side of me prevailed.) Unfortunately Kohl's doesn't have a picture of it online or I would share it.  Maybe soon it will be on my arm!

Now if I can just get those shoes out of my head...

No comments: