Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's Happening

I've been away from here for a while.  Things have been crazy!  I never put on here that Daniel accepted a position as a part time youth pastor at a chuch near here.  Well, that's added a whole new, wonderful dimension to our lives.  And even though school is finally out, summer is as busy as ever!  Daniel is taking the youth to camp next week.  Sarah is in Drama camp and I'm getting used to having a ton of kids over on any given day. If that's not enought, I've started a diet and am determined to lose all my extra "baby" weight. (I figure I can still blame it on the kids because they are so young!) It's been awesome and crazy all at the same time.  So this week I'm going to try to load some pictures and start updating the blog again.  I'm looking forward to getting back here!

2 comments:

Alicia Looper said...

what a cute, cute, cute background! Love it!

Debra G. said...

Thanks Alicia. I wanted to use a different template, but it involved HTML changes and I just didn't have the patience to figure it all out! This is actually one of blogger's user templates that I played around with. Simple and uncomplicated! That's what I needed!