Monday, March 29, 2010

Kitchen Helpers

It's never to early to start training your kids to help.  Just look at my two new Junior Chefs!

Ashton woke up around 4:30 in the morning.  He was not feeling well.  After the Tylenol kicked in, he decided he wanted "Biskits and Sauce", also know as Biscuits and Sausage Gravy.  We talked it over and I told him that I just could not make it happen without a helper.  He quickly agreed...

He practiced his buttering technique on the cutting board.
Look at him concentrate!
And then it was on to rolling out dough.  He's a natural!


Later in the day, Brenna decided she was not going to let her brother show her up in the kitchen.
She got her very own mixing spoon.
And like all good cooks, she had to have a taste!

But then she started trying to boss her Mom around the kitchen.  And that's when I knew she was a child after my own heart. Although she will have to learn that her Mom is the boss of the kitchen!

No comments: