- Update my blog weekly. I'm so far behind. And then I avoid my blog. Somehow I think it will update itself and I will be surprised when I check it out. So far that's not worked!
- Get in shape. Yes I want to lose weight, but I want to be able to run more and have that thing called energy. I'm sure I had it once.
- Grow spiritually. Since moving to SC, I feel like I've flat-lined in my walk. That's not where I want to be. I've been waiting for church to wake me up, but God has been working in my heart and made it clear that growing spiritually is my responsibility.
- Be a better wife. This is a yearly goal. I have some specifics, but it's late and I really want to get a post in before another week passes!
- Be a better mother. Same as the previous.
- Build up my Premier Designs business so that we can pay off some bills that are preventing us from going into full-time ministry.
- Continue on our debt snow-ball. Medical bills are making it tough, but we are determined to get through Dave's steps!
Happy New Year!