Monday, September 22, 2008

Tomorrow Will Be BAD

This morning I managed to get to the gym at 5:30 a.m. No, I'm not kidding. The running thing with Sarah didn't work out. Sarah getting up at 5 am is not a bad thing. Sarah getting up at 5 am and exercising is a disaster of epic proportions!

I did learn one thing this morning. Drinking a cup of hot tea (my wake up remedy) and then working out is not a good idea. By the 6th machine, I was extremely nauseous. On the drive home I wasn't sure that I could hold it in. By the time I got across the street from my house, the smell of a freshly hit skunk almost pushed me over the edge. But, I made it home with out spewing and was grateful.

Right now, I feel great about getting up. However, in a few days I know that getting up early is going to be the extremely hard. But I'm going to get through it. I want to lose 7-10 pounds by the end of next month. I know that seems like a lot, but I think it's realistic in regards to where I'm starting from. We'll see...

No comments: