So here is what you can pray for:
- that I do not kill Sarah for getting me up so early
- that she messes up and sets her alarm for 6 a.m. instead of 5 a.m.
- that I have a good attitude (I want to be an example for Sarah)
- that I do not keel over from oxygen deprivation while attempting to run
- that if I do keel over, I can say that I got farther than a quarter of a mile
- that my exercise induced asthma does not rear its head (because I gave up doing anything that would trigger it long ago and do not have an inhaler)
- that I'm able to lose some baby weight from running