Sunday, September 7, 2008

Prayer Needed

Tomorrow I will embark on a new, torturous endeavor. Sarah and I will begin running at the crack of dawn. Sarah is an early riser and I have given over to her the task of getting me out of bed to run in the mornings. Sarah is type A all the way and is looking forward to being in charge of this. She reminded me tonight that we would be running tomorrow.

So here is what you can pray for:
  • that I do not kill Sarah for getting me up so early
  • that she messes up and sets her alarm for 6 a.m. instead of 5 a.m.
  • that I have a good attitude (I want to be an example for Sarah)
  • that I do not keel over from oxygen deprivation while attempting to run
  • that if I do keel over, I can say that I got farther than a quarter of a mile
  • that my exercise induced asthma does not rear its head (because I gave up doing anything that would trigger it long ago and do not have an inhaler)
  • that I'm able to lose some baby weight from running

No comments: