Friday, May 16, 2008

Roomba Update

After having the Roomba for a week, I have to admit that I love it! The only problem that we are having is with the battery. Next week, I'll call and have them replace. I had kind of anticipated this based on some reviews on other websites. Right now, we only get about 30 minutes worth of a charge. When it works, it picks up a lot of stuff off the floor. I can't wait until I'm able to do it at night while we sleep. It's kind of noisy, but I think we'll be able to sleep through it.

I haven't tried it on the Berber carpet in out bedroom but I think it'll do just fine. Now, this machine does not replace humans! It gets the floor pretty clean, but will not replace a deep clean every one-two weeks.

I really enjoyed it while I was getting lunch prepped yesterday. I ran out of time to sweep the kitchen, so I put the Roomba down while I worked. It took care of the mess while I sliced and diced and prepped some pork chops and veggies. All I had to do was step out of the way every now and then.

If you have any questions, post them in the comments and I'll answer them in another post.

No comments: