Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh, the Hills

My friend Alicia came over today to join Ashton and I on our daily walk. We loaded up our little ones in the chest carrier and I grabbed the puppy. It was such fun to go around town with a friend. We decided to go to the park with the kids. While there, we let the little ones swing and it was so blasted cute! They were all smiles!

After they started turning blue (well, close to it :), we bundled them up in the chest carrier and decided to try an conquer "The Hill". For my friends in Richmond, the hill is comparable to the steepest hills in Maymont. About halfway up, I told Alicia I needed a moment. I think I'm going to add in the trip to the park 2-3 times a week, but for right now, the hill is awful! Well, maybe it's not the hill, maybe it's just that I'm so out of shape. Well, maybe...

No comments: