Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And Down I Go

I have to admit, I've only been to the gym once this week. With my MIL being in the hospital and having to prep for vacation (which we will hopefully still be able to go on), it's been a crazy week.  Not to mention when you go on vacation, you really need to have 7 outfits for the kids and some were missing shirts, other shorts and a pair of shoes or two!  Shopping had to be done. Ughh!

On a good note, I'm down to 174.8  Yup! I hope to hit 170 by the end of July!  My father-in-law  recommended I start taking green coffee bean extract.  I've not been on it long enough to give a real testimony, but I will say I think it may be having some effect.  I ate out a few times this week and have only had one day of exercise and still lost weight.  I should not have hit 174 until Friday based on how the weight was coming off.  Tomorrow I should have a good idea of if that was a fluke.  I ate Bojangles for lunch and a huge plate of fajita meat and veggies plus chips and salsa for dinner.  And lest I not be honest, I had some candy during the play! I'll keep taking the extract and let you know how it goes.  Right now I'm taking 400mg 3 times a day. I try to take it before meals but with 4 kids that does not always happen.

If I lose a few more pounds, I will move out of the obese category and into the overweight standings! Woohoo!  That is good news for my health.  On a not so good note, I saw me in a picture tonight and realized how much more work I need to do!  My arms need some serious work and my abdomen is in serious need of debulking! But it will happen.  If I keep to my plan and working out, I will have lost at least 30 pounds by the end of the year!  I can hardly imagine what I will look like.  I do look forward to getting skinny fingers again! I did not have my wedding rings resized when I gained weight because I felt it was giving in and saying I would never get that fit again.  I'm happy to say that I will be getting down to that right size and I will fit into my rings soon!

No comments: