Friday, March 6, 2009

Week 16 Update

I went back to the doctor the other day for my monthly pee in the cup session. Just so you know, my pee looks good folks! I got to step on the scale again. During my last pregnancy, that was a depressing time. But, to my surprise I have not gained any weight! Some of you may be concerned, but I'm still sporting a good amount of the weight that I gained from Ashton and because of that will not have to gain more than 15 pounds!!!! My goal is to stay below 200.

As for how I'm doing, I'm tired and have been getting bad headaches recently. I'm not sure if that has to do with some of the extra stress that I've had or what. Thankfully the doctor was not concerned and I now feel at ease about them.

Other than that, I'm doing good. The baby is starting to move a lot. It's still not strong enough for others to really feel it, but that's okay. I'm beginning to think that this one will be my most active child yet. A couple of nights I've woken up because I swore I felt a strong kick. Since I was groggy, I was unsure if it was just a dream.

Speaking of dreams, I don't know what hormone causes it, but I'm getting insanely crazy and vivid dreams. Some of them speak to my fears of something happening to this little one and some of them are just plan nuts! It's been like that every pregnancy though.

Next month I'll post a picture of the ultrasound. We'll be finding out if it's a girl or a boy. My money is on a girl, but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, we'll be blessed.

No comments: