Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Best Looking Kid's I Know

This is a picture from our first day of homeschooling.
Such a ham! From the moment she figured out how, Sarah has not stopped smiling for the camera!


Ashton is so tall! He's in the high 90's when it comes to the percentile charts. His torso is so tall that his shoulders rose almost an inch above the highest setting for the baby car seat straps. Because of that, Daniel and I had to buy a ridiculously expensive car seat that could fit the boy, convert to larger stages and face backwards.

Look what I found... Now just imagine him leaning over to try and chew on it! I about died laughing. Daniel didn't think it was so funny!
I grabbed a picture of the kids tonight while I was preparing dinner.

And this one is my favorite. You can just see how much they love each other and how blessed Daniel and I are to have them!




No comments: