Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What's up?

It's a busy week here in the Graybeal household. Daniel and I are getting ready to have his family down for Ashton's dedication on Sunday. I've been trying to get some Mother's Day gifts completed for all the grandmothers, but I'm not sure if they'll be here in time. Yesterday my mother in law kept Ashton while I did some housework. It's gotten behind because life has been crazy! Plus, when you know every one is coming, you want everything to be in perfect order.

I had a little set back with it all yesterday. For some reason, when I sweep, mop or vacuum my sciatic nerve gets pinched and locks my hip up for most of the next day. I need to go to a chiropractor, but just haven't made it yet. So, Sunday I swept up the house and could not get the place mopped yesterday. I'm hoping to get it done today. I did manage to get all the laundry complete, all the furniture polished, a lot of clutter removed and a few other things.

Today I need to finish getting out the concrete border and start defining our new flower beds outside. This weekend, Daniel put shutters and window boxes on our front window. They look great! Once I get in the new beds and my father in law brings over the mulch, the front yard will look awesome! That said, I have a ton of stuff to do by Thursday!

Thankfully, Daniel is done with track. He'll be home this week to tackle a lot of the outdoor work and to do some organizing of our files. I know it's not his favorite thing, but he rocks at it and it helps me out soo much because I suck at it!

So, after I get off of here, it's back to the daily grind!

No comments: