Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Pain and Other Stuff

Well, I was very blessed to remain mostly pain free until today. And even the pain that I have is confined to my hand and sciatic nerve. At the moment, it's not too bad. I'm almost done with the border. I have about +/- 4 ft left to go. Below is a picture of the border that I'm almost finished removing. It's twin was to the left of the door. I've also loaded in a picture of some of the rubble! Ladies, if you are having a bad day, grabbing a sledge hammer and knocking out an ugly concrete flower border really helps with the stress:)



I also managed to get a few great shots of Sirius our 22 lb puppy. He's about 3 months old right now. Here is one of my favorites.


And, this is how Ashton spends the majority of our walks. Isn't that the life?

No comments: