Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Morning Walk

Alicia and Abby came over again for our morning walk. We were a little late because we were waiting for Ashton to finish his nap. He woke up this morning with some sinus trouble and we had to give him some Zyrtec. Unfortunately, it makes him tired and out of it. The poor thing hasn't got past his current ear infection.

Alicia and I walked into town before heading to the park. I took her by our new local butcher shop. We are so blessed to have it here in town. I've purchased about 8 pounds of chicken from them and some of the best steaks. The chicken is about $2 a pound cheaper than what's at the grocery store. And in this economy, we can't beat that. I think I may have found them a new customer!

After we stopped by the shop, Alicia and I headed towards the park. About the time we got there, Ashton started fussing. We decided to walk down the large hill instead of up it. Yes, we were sort of lazy, but the other side of the hill isn't super easy. We stopped by the playground so the kids could swing but Ashton wasn't feeling so well.

I managed to get a picture of him looking all doped up and a few other good ones...


Ashton starting to come to life...


Ashton and Abby having a great time on the swings...

Update: Pictures Added

1 comment:

Alicia Looper said...

You were right about the first picture, but aren't they just so adorable! I'm glad no one took pictures of us!